HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE
Ennoble Care is one of the few programs in New Jersey to offer a Palliative Care House Call Service as well as Hospice service that offers the following:
- A comprehensive assessment by board-certified physicians or nurse practitioners.
- 24/7 RN availability
- Wound care and advanced treatment protocols in home
- Coordination of equipment and supplies
- Medical/Clinical directors
- Social Worker
- Spiritual Care
- A bereavement team offering customized support services for patient families
- Ennoble Care offers hospice care in the comfort of your own home. If you choose to remain at home, or with family, our hospice nurse will come directly to you. Home health aides can assist you with daily activities including light housekeeping and personal grooming tasks.
- Many patients in the final stages of life are concerned about how their friends and family members are coping. Our social workers and chaplain are here to help your family through this difficult time.
- We understand that every moment is precious. One of the primary elements of hospice is palliative care, which is designed to lessen pain or discomfort so the patient can spend more time with friends and family. We will do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible and we will also facilitate visits with your loved ones